Working at CARE24X may be the best opportunity you will ever have to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
We believe in the work we do and value the work of our people too. We don’t just do this in words, but by offering some of the best terms of employment in the industry.
We believe you are unique and aim to match you with a highly suitable job. In this way you can do your best possible work.
We are very flexible and ensures that we don’t just looked after our clients but also our staff and you’ll find these roles very satisfying.
We believe as our staff grow and develop, so do we. Trainings, supervisions and support are readily available.
If you genuinely care about people and share our vision, mission and values, we welcome your application to join us.!
What you bring with you:
- Your desire to support older people and make a difference in their life
- Compassion, adaptability, problem solving and decision making skills
- Great communication skills
- Current Driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle (essential)
What we offer:
- Permanent part-time positions in the early morning (7am) or evening (finish by 9:30pm)
- Generous contracts based on availability
- Uniform and mobile phone
- Initial peer buddy and ongoing team support
- If this sounds like you, then don’t delay.
- If you’re looking for a rewarding career then why not apply to become an CARE24X care worker?